Phrozen’s ABS-like Resins creates high-resolution, sturdy models and are best for general modeling and industrial applications.
With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process.
Phrozen ABS-like Resin White 1kg
Viscosity: 77 cps
Tg: 70 °C
Elongation: 2 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 79D
I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
Volume: 500g per bottle
XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: General modeling & Industrial prototype proofing
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.