Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are specifically made to print 3D parts with precision and accuracy. This particular resin produces durable models for a variety of applications, including dental models, engineering parts, and product prototyping.
As a bonus, Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are easy on the skin, allowing you to have direct contact with the printed models once they have cured.
Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resin
Weight: 500g per bottle
XY Resolution: 50 µm
Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun.
DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun.
- DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year