Phrozen’s Nylon-Green Tough Resins are stretchable, withstanding high pressures up to 19 MPa, and do not break easily. These resins are specifically made for prototyping and creating functional resin pieces.
Phrozen Nylon-Green Tough Resin
Viscosity: 742 cps
Tg: 73 °C
Break Value: 19 MPa
Hardness: Shore 68 D
I-Zod Impact: 23.79 KJ/m2
Weight: 1KG per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by an air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin with used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after using resin.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids.