Phrozen’s Rock-Black Stiff Resins creates sturdy, flexible models that withstand heat up to 97 °C, making it ideal for printing industrial parts.
Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff Resin 1kg
Viscosity: 119 cps
Tg: 97 °C
Elongation: 4 %
Break Value: 30 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 81D
I-Zod Impact: 2.68 KJ/m2
Weight: 1KG per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printers: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Application: Engineering Components
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to a hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids