Phrozen’s clear resins produce highly transparent models with ease, allowing you to print optical and other see-through models or prototypes that don’t turn yellowish during the post-curing process.
Phrozen SC-801 Clear Resin 1kg
Viscosity: 142 cps
Tg: 73 °C
Elongation: 17 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 70D
I-Zod Impact: 2.68 KJ/m2
Weight: 1kg per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.075 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 20 sec @ 50 um (Phrozen Shuffle / Make ParaLED)
Key Performance: Highly transparent resin. Not easy to yellowish in post-curing. Recommend to use low power UV curing light to do post-cure.
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printers: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: Optical part, transparent models.
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids.